Wednesday, August 15, 2012


JUSTICE DAVID MEDINA SHARES HIS THOUGHTS: Why I am the best candidate for Texas Supreme Court Justice Place #4

by Justice David Medina
For Your Thought Matters Readers

I have served six years on the Texas Supreme Court and am asking for your vote as I seek re-election to Texas’ highest civil court. I am a conservative jurist who believes firmly in the rule of law. My work and my opinions are guided by the Texas Constitution and the laws of the State of Texas. Prior to my service on the court, I served as General Counsel to Governor George W. Bush and as an elected District Court Judge in Harris County. I have also worked for Cooper Industries in Houston. These varied jobs have prepared me well to sit on the Supreme Court where we hear civil cases of every kind. I have received the endorsement of Governor Rick Perry, Texas Alliance for Life, Texas Right to Life, Texans for Law Suit Reform, Texas Farm and Ranch Bureau as well as many other business and socially conservative groups.

AUBREY R. TAYLOR: This comment was provided by David Medina for Your Thought Matters Newspaper readers heading into his 2012 Republican Primary runoff race for re-election to the Texas Supreme Court for Place 4.