Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vote for Ron Lovett for Justice, 1st Court of Appeals, Place 2

"As a native "Houstonian and Texan I value the integrity of the bench and the impact such responsibility has on the lives of the people of this great state. I began my career in litigation as a litigation paralegal, and served in that capacity for 10 years until becoming a licensed attorney in 1996. I have spent my entire career representing and fighting for the rights of individuals and their families who have suffered great tragedy and loss in their lives. I represent people, not special interests groups, corporations, or insurance companies. I will restore balance to the Court in order to better serve the people – instead of the special interests that currently influence our system of justice...I’m Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization; I’m AV Preeminent Rated; I’m a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association; I’m also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum."
....................

Political Ad paid for by the Ron Lovett for Justice Campaign, in compliance with the voluntary limits of the Judicial Fairness Act, Ron Lovett, Treasurer.