PEOPLE ON THE COVER: Judge Kelli Johnson of the 178th Criminal District Court in Harris County, Steve Harvey, President Donald Trump, Former President of the United States Barack Obama, Former first lady of the United States Michelle Obama, and two daughters Malia and Sasha, their two dogs Sunny and Bo, are picture on this cover of Houston Business Connections Magazine along with Jimmy and Cheryl Coleman, owners of Greater Houston Consulting and Tax Services, Inc. located at: 12606 Hillcroft at South Main, Houston, Texas 77035. Call Greater Houston Consulting and Tax Services, Inc at (713)723-2005 to schedule an appointment today. Houston Business Connections Magazine is published by Aubrey R. Taylor Communications. Call (832)212-8735 for more information. All Rights Reserved.



Friday, July 13, 2012


STATE REP. BOHAC ON LEADERSHIP: Dwayne Bohac (i) - Republican Speaks:to Aubrey R. Taylor about the importance of electing good leadership during times of crisis

STATE REPRESENTATIVE DWAYNE BOHAC: "Leadership during time of crisis is absolutely vital to our community and state. During my time in the legislature, I have always handled tough situations with one question in mind: "What is best for my district?" Having this mindset helps keep me calm and enables me to take on challenges and tough votes knowing that I am doing what I think is absolutely best for my district, no matter the situation." AUBREY R. TAYLOR: Dwayne Bohac was the Republican incumbent Texas State Representative running for re-election for House District 138 back in the 2008 Presidential Election when he provided me with this statement.