Friday, July 13, 2012


STATE REP. BOHAC ON LEADERSHIP: Dwayne Bohac (i) - Republican Speaks:to Aubrey R. Taylor about the importance of electing good leadership during times of crisis

STATE REPRESENTATIVE DWAYNE BOHAC: "Leadership during time of crisis is absolutely vital to our community and state. During my time in the legislature, I have always handled tough situations with one question in mind: "What is best for my district?" Having this mindset helps keep me calm and enables me to take on challenges and tough votes knowing that I am doing what I think is absolutely best for my district, no matter the situation." AUBREY R. TAYLOR: Dwayne Bohac was the Republican incumbent Texas State Representative running for re-election for House District 138 back in the 2008 Presidential Election when he provided me with this statement.