Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CAMPAIGN NEWS: Attorney Ben Hall a 2015 Candidate for City of Houston Mayor Recently Sent an Open Letter to Houstonians







CAMPAIGN NEWS: Ben Hall a 2015 Candidate for Mayor of Houston Sends an Open letter to Houstonians

Fellow Houstonians:

Recently, Dr. F.N. Williams, Sr. announced his support of my mayoral candidacy.  I openly thank him for his support and want to let all know how committed I am to ensure all Houstonians are represented at City Hall if I am elected mayor.

I commit to you that I will implement immediate measures to achieve the following results in your community:

*Promote the creation of local jobs in your community to address unemployment levels;

*Improve City infrastructure, streets, and drainage services in the area;

*Increase sensible neighborhood policing policies to promote safety and reduce crime;

*Provide economic incentives to businesses who will move their operations to the area and create jobs in the community;

*Use my office, as Mayor, to encourage premiere supermarket chains and commercial businesses to open quality stores in our underserved communities;

*and Intensify weed-cutting services to address the blight of weeded lots.

I will be committed as your mayor to make sure that you receive quality services from the City if I gain the honor of your support.

Thank you, again, Dr. F. N. Williams, Sr. for your support.


Benjamin "Ben" Hall, III


ELECTION DAY: TUESDAY, NOV. 3RD


"Please make a mental note that Ben Hall is asking for our vote and support in the 2015 City of Houston Mayoral Election. Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2015. However, you are encouraged to vote early from Monday, October 19, 2015 through Friday, October 30, 2015." -- AUBREY