Saturday, November 22, 2014

THOUGHTS: Ronald C. Green, City of Houston Controller Explains Why He's a Proud American with Aubrey R. Taylor


# # # #

AUBREY R. TAYLOR: Why are you proud to be an American?

CITY OF HOUSTON CONTROLLER RONALD C. GREEN: "People around the globe are envious of the enormous opportunities that most Americans have. I believe the greatest advantage we have is the ability to choose our leaders—and our history is rich with brilliant, humane and thoughtful leaders. Democracy is synonymous with America. I am personally proud that I have served my community through elected office. In the larger scheme, I am proud of the ingenuity that defines America: our industrial and commercial strengths, our medical and scientific breakthroughs, our arts and cultural geniuses. As an African-American, I take special pride in that heritage and the many individual accomplishments made to this country by those of my race who came before me."

# # # #


# # # #

To discuss advertising inside Houston Business Connections Magazine call (832)212-8735. If you need to speak directly with Aubrey R. Taylor call (832)894-1352. *The individuals featured on this page are not connected or associated with one another in anyway unless noted. Houston Business Connections Magazine is published by Aubrey R. Taylor Communications. All rights reserved. 

# # # #