Saturday, November 22, 2014

THOUGHTS: Ramona Franklin, a Houston area Attorney Shares Why She's Proud to be an American with Aubrey R. Taylor


# # # #

AUBREY R. TAYLOR: Why are you proud to be an American? 

ATTORNEY RAMONA FRANKLIN: "I am proud to be an American because of the rights we are all afforded. As an American I have the right to vote and the right of religion. I do not take my right of religion for granted. So many other people in other countries do not have the right to worship their appointed gods. Here in America, I have the right to worship my God who provides for me and my family daily without any interference. I am proud to be an American because I am able to pursue my dreams, goals, desires and ambitions without restraints."

# # # #


# # # #

To discuss advertising inside Houston Business Connections Magazine call (832)212-8735. If you need to speak directly with Aubrey R. Taylor call (832)894-1352. *The individuals featured on this page are not connected or associated with one another in anyway unless noted. Houston Business Connections Magazine is published by Aubrey R. Taylor Communications. All rights reserved. 

# # # #